Kendall catheters are now being manufactuered by Covidien. Some of your favorite Kendall catheters are below.
• Smooth tip for easy insertion and comfort
• Staggered eyes allow for maximum flow
• Funnel end for ease of handling
• Color coded to indicate French size
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Hydrophilic coating minimizes friction during catheterization to help prevent discomfort and trauma
• Hydrophilic coating is activated with water to create a slick surface along the length of the catheter
• Adhesive tab on packaging allows the user to attach packaging to a surface, keeping hands free during catheter prep
• Urethral catheter used across the spectrum of health care for all patient types
• High quality construction ensures consistency of use and patient comfort
• Smooth tip and funnel end made from a radiopaque material
• Two large opposing eyes for optimum drainage
• Suitable for male or female catheterization
Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. has been Bringing Better Healthcare Home to You™ since 1999. We are a national direct-to-consumer provider of sterile intermittent catheters and urological supplies, ostomy supplies, diabetes testing supplies as well as mastectomy bras and breast prostheses.
Liberator Medical received provider accreditation from The Joint Commission, a national accreditation organization authorized by the federal government's centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
** Free shipping on all Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance orders.